The Client Care Coordinator Registered Nurse is expected to perform a variety of duties that relate to client care including care consultations with potential clients and family members, client/CAREGiverSM introductions and quality assurance visits with existing clients. They use the consultative sales approach to determine each individual client’s needs to provide solutions and create a tailored Plan of Care. They continuously evaluate the plan through a series of ongoing communications and visits to ensure high quality care, client satisfaction and retention as well as opportunities to increase service hours. Office hours are Monday thru Friday 8:30am - 4:30pm with Holiday's off.
The Nurse will also perform “designated” nursing tasks as well as overseeing and supervising and training CAREGivers who will perform Personal Care Delegated Tasks.
- Reflect the core values of (Setrek, Incorporated), (d.b.a. an independently owned and operated Home Instead Senior Care franchise).
- Meet with potential clients and family members to discuss their needs and provide solutions in the form of a service plan.
- Conduct Service Inquiries and Care Consultations as needed following the consultative sales process
- Maintain ongoing communication and a consistent follow-up schedule with potential clients and families who have yet to commit to service.
- Work with other team members to coordinate various aspects of a client’s care.
- Conduct client/CAREGiver introductions with every new client and with every new CAREGiver.
- Create and maintain client and responsible party records documenting all quality assurance meetings.
- Plan and execute a schedule that ensures each client has at minimum one quality assurance visit per (month/quarter).
- Recognize and pursue opportunities to modify service plans to best support the ongoing needs of clients through a quality assurance program.
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with clients, family members, the franchise owner, colleagues and CAREGivers, and referral providers’/care providers.
- Work with clients and their families on the various issues that may arise to ensure they are getting resolution to issues as well as receiving the services needed.
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Orientation
- Evaluate and update all orientation and training materials as needed
- Schedule and conduct CAREGiver Training, In-services and Alzheimer’s Training
- Conduct offsite training sessions to engage and educate the community
- Demonstrate open and effective communication with the franchise owner, colleagues, CAREGivers, clients and family members.
- Maintain regular attendance at the office to execute job responsibilities.
- Adhere to all company policies, procedures and business ethics codes and ensures that they are communicated and implemented within the team.
- BA/BS degree in Nursing
- 5+ years experience in Long Term or Acute Care is desired
- Experience with seniors and aging conditions
- Effective written and verbal communication
- Ability to utilize technology
- US Citizen or Green Card holder
- Interdisciplinary knowledge preferred
Setrek, Inc. dba
Home Instead Senior Care
100 N. Dixieland Rd. Suite A5
Rogers, AR 72756
|Title:||Client Care Coordinator, RN|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 100 N. Dixieland Rd A5. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 479-936-9885. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.