We have an IMMEDIATE NEED for CAREGivers within Benton, Carroll, Madison and Washington Counties! This roll offers full time, part time and weekend hours.
We are taking every precaution to ensure the safety of our CAREGivers and Clients during the COVID-19 crisis. These precautions include:
- Mandiatory Pre-Shift Survey
- Designated COVID-19 Internal Team
- Madatory Temprature Checks
- Daily sanitizing of office equipment
- Social distancing practices
- Infection prevention and control practices
- Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
- Adherence to CDC COVID-19 Guidelines
Primary responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Companionship and conversation
- Light housekeeping tasks and meal preparation
- Medication and appointment reminders
- Alzheimer’s Care
- Ability to treat and care for seniors and their property with dignity and respect
- Ability to communicate with clients in a friendly and congenial manner
- Complete a criminal background check, motor vehicle record check and drug screen
- Possess a valid driver’s license and valid auto insurance (required if driving clients)
We have a variety of shifts available with competitive pay and benefits. Find out more about this fulfilling career opportunity at homeinstead.com.
|Title:||CAREGiver - NWA|
Please note that this is the job board for the franchise office located at 100 N. Dixieland Rd A5. Each Home Instead franchise is independently owned and operated. To find a franchise near you, please visit the Careers page.
For job related questions please call the franchise office at 479-936-9885. If you have any technical problems with this site please call 385-425-2195 for technical assistance.